April 20, 2008

Kobe Bryant Jumps Over a Speeding Aston Martin Car In YouTube Nike Ad




Los Angeles Lakers superstar shooting guard Kobe Bryant did a YouTube ad for Nike where, in an act of macho bravado, he jumps over an Aston Martin car coming straight at him at 50 miles per hour. Nicely executed stunt if in fact the maneuver was real.

Before the end of the commercial, Kobe, in a PSA moment, tells the rest of us not to try the stunt at home. The commercial is being distributed by the Jun Group.

I don't know about you guys but I feel like I have enough spring in my legs and maybe a few billion dead cells in my brain to try the stunt in the middle of a highway with several cars coming at me at the same time. And I would be doing it for free!

What do you have to say about that Bryant?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment