April 12, 2008

The Alive Gallery - Interactive Works of Art That Talk and Move


The Alive art gallery in Seoul, Korea has developed and is using a technology that allows visitors to have interactive chats with the works of art. So now, thanks to this development, folks will be able to ask Da Vinci's the Mona Lisa questions or "conversate" [sic] with Jesus and the disciples in The Last Supper. What do I think? You must be asking yourself. Blasphemy is what I think! Blasphemy I said! Total and absolute blasphemy! I would never set foot in a place like that! Ok maybe I would but I would not ask any work of art any questions. Ok maybe I'd chat up Edvard Munch's "The Screamer" and ask what the hell is the matter with him or something like that. But I'm not a happy camper right now.


via

No comments:

Post a Comment